For example; my sense of smell is my strongest sense. I'm always the one at a party who sniffs out something dead in the fridge, or in the garden, even after a bottle of wine I can still smell something unusual. It's so twisted. Certain smells make me feel at home, and some make me extremely uncomfortable. Old books; I love the smell of them. Libraries; I could live in one! Clean washing, mmmmm. Sunshine on things... Like linen or clothes. Makes things smell that much better. I *love* the smell of baby products... Like the sleepytime bath range... I can't wait to use them on Peach :)
I get sidetracked SO easily. Doing the dishes turns into doing the washing. Doing the washing turns into watching something on tv and falling asleep. Making tea turns into doing the dishes and so forth. Cleaning my room... I always seem to find something to stop me from doing this. Like this blog post ...
EYES. Indeed, they are the window to the soul and that's perhaps why I get a bit freaked out by them. I have never been one to open my eyes whilst in the midst of a kiss; but when I do... It's totally offputting if I see the other person has their eyes open. But also during arguments or speaking words of truth, I can't make eye contact because it makes me either want to kiss the person or smack the crap out of them. That's talking about two different people by the way. Don't want to seem like more of a weirdo.
I love Spongebob... It's kind of scary how much I love the program. It's for kids for goodness sake! Squidward is the best, he's so grumpy but underneath it he's all 'don't leave me...' and I love that vulnerability in people/squids. It's so real and raw.
I love spontaneity. Random trips to places I love... Or have never been to. I love going out at night; anywhere. I love walks late at night when everyone around is asleep. I used to live in a somewhat quiet and 'posh' area; it was safe enough for me to go walkabout alone at 4am. Sometimes I'd end up at the servo and I'd find myself deep in discussion with the guys behind the counter. Other times I'd snap back to life while on the swing at the park. . . Oh those were the days. The days where I'd sneak out to meet someone and we'd walk around my school in the dead of night and set off alarms and wake the caretaker... Get stuck in flax bushes and walk on the railway track. I had pink and black hair and wore size 8 in those days. Now my hairs dark brown, and I barely fit 12 anymore because of my giant bump. No problemo; it's totally worth it.
I love Spongebob... It's kind of scary how much I love the program. It's for kids for goodness sake! Squidward is the best, he's so grumpy but underneath it he's all 'don't leave me...' and I love that vulnerability in people/squids. It's so real and raw.
I love spontaneity. Random trips to places I love... Or have never been to. I love going out at night; anywhere. I love walks late at night when everyone around is asleep. I used to live in a somewhat quiet and 'posh' area; it was safe enough for me to go walkabout alone at 4am. Sometimes I'd end up at the servo and I'd find myself deep in discussion with the guys behind the counter. Other times I'd snap back to life while on the swing at the park. . . Oh those were the days. The days where I'd sneak out to meet someone and we'd walk around my school in the dead of night and set off alarms and wake the caretaker... Get stuck in flax bushes and walk on the railway track. I had pink and black hair and wore size 8 in those days. Now my hairs dark brown, and I barely fit 12 anymore because of my giant bump. No problemo; it's totally worth it.
I prefer The Eagles to ANYONE these days. Any new music; urgh. I mean... Sometimes I find something I like but I'll be 'over it' within a week because the radio plays it so much. Tears for Fears; Everybody wants to rule the world... Best song, and yes I realise they are not The Eagles but still.
Falling asleep is my favourite part of the day. Every night without fail I say to myself "WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS EARLIER".... Good question.
I get depressed at the drop of a hat. But who doesn't?... I an get myself out of it as easily as I got myself into it. Still sucks.
I have an obsession with getting excited over books... It's really bad. I once spent 4 hours in Borders just sitting there reading bits of books because I didn't know which one to buy. I eventually went to the library but still. I buy/get out a book and every day I get butterflies thinking about reading it but then I never do!!! Bad. Bad bad bad.
I can't stand hot showers, hot pools, baths, spas, earplugs, hats, scarves, sunglasses... The hot water thing; it's the steam and I get all itchy. I had a hot shower the other night then turned it straight to cold because I was getting grumpy. Spas- oh don't get me started. Baths... The idea's nice but after 10 minutes I just want an iceblock... It's ridiculous. Earplugs hats sunglasses and scarves- I like my face being clear of things. I would be a grumpy mess if I had a fringe.
I can't stand hot showers, hot pools, baths, spas, earplugs, hats, scarves, sunglasses... The hot water thing; it's the steam and I get all itchy. I had a hot shower the other night then turned it straight to cold because I was getting grumpy. Spas- oh don't get me started. Baths... The idea's nice but after 10 minutes I just want an iceblock... It's ridiculous. Earplugs hats sunglasses and scarves- I like my face being clear of things. I would be a grumpy mess if I had a fringe.
I have always had cravings my whole life; not just for flavours but for textures... Like the smooshing of a sandwich when your teeth bite through it...*drool*. Or the crack of an icecream as you try fit it all in your mouth...
On that subject; I have a secret addiction to 'fake' flavours... e.g imitation banana, imitation strawberry...raspberry...lemon... etc. Banoffee Pie toffee pops- if you've ever tried them you know what I mean about the imitation narnie flavour. Strawberry- the gummy strawberry lollies.. YARRRM. Raspberry icing. Lemon flavoured skittles.
I have spent the last 2 hours returning back and forth to this post; in between writing I have been vacuuming, cleaning, unpacking (I've lived in my 'new place' for nearly 2 months now) and throwing crap away.
Life is all pretty good today. Minus a few things. But if I don't write them- they're non existent to my eyes and therefore non existent! tadahh...
Oh, and my big brother bought his first house today! So proud of him, so so so proud. He is proof (to me) that you can be an amazing, gentle, lovely man and still achieve great things. Love you so much.
On that subject; I have a secret addiction to 'fake' flavours... e.g imitation banana, imitation strawberry...raspberry...lemon... etc. Banoffee Pie toffee pops- if you've ever tried them you know what I mean about the imitation narnie flavour. Strawberry- the gummy strawberry lollies.. YARRRM. Raspberry icing. Lemon flavoured skittles.
I have spent the last 2 hours returning back and forth to this post; in between writing I have been vacuuming, cleaning, unpacking (I've lived in my 'new place' for nearly 2 months now) and throwing crap away.
Life is all pretty good today. Minus a few things. But if I don't write them- they're non existent to my eyes and therefore non existent! tadahh...
Oh, and my big brother bought his first house today! So proud of him, so so so proud. He is proof (to me) that you can be an amazing, gentle, lovely man and still achieve great things. Love you so much.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment