I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and have the weather be different to today's.
I can't wait to listen to my new cd in the car and turn it up and block out my thoughts.
Tomorrow is Tuesday. Tomorrow is a new day. And I have to forget today. I have to be start off happy and pray that I remain happy. In fact, I won't let myself NOT be happy.
Peach has been moving a lot today; causing bad heartburn. And the kids at work were unsurprisingly; unhappy and DEAF today. Decided not to listen to anything I said, and all the rest that goes with Monday-itis..!
Today a few things have 'gotten to me'. I won't go into them, nor will I name names. I'll just say that I have been hurt badly, pissed off, aggrivated... Sworn at, belittled.. Goes on and on.
The good thing about 'bad days' is that we are so much more appreciative of the good days. We don't see them coming; we can't plan for them (;)), and they're unexpected packages of amazingness. When everything flows properly; your clothes fit perfectly, you don't get hungry after you've just eaten, traffic is decent, people are off your back and genuinely nice, nothing bad happens...
I pray for those days.
I wish and let the people up there *points* hear me. I speak to the stars... Even though they don't have ears; they seem to listen to me better than other people in my life do.
The good thing about 'bad days' is that we are so much more appreciative of the good days. We don't see them coming; we can't plan for them (;)), and they're unexpected packages of amazingness. When everything flows properly; your clothes fit perfectly, you don't get hungry after you've just eaten, traffic is decent, people are off your back and genuinely nice, nothing bad happens...
I pray for those days.
I wish and let the people up there *points* hear me. I speak to the stars... Even though they don't have ears; they seem to listen to me better than other people in my life do.
I have faith in myself but I also have faith that there is someone out there, somewhere out there, for me. That he will come along somehow, just like the good days do; unexpectedly and full of magic. He will make me feel worthwhile; and hold me when I need him to. He will give me massages and he will hold my hand when I'm in pain. He may not always know what to say but at least he will accept truths and give in to love. He will love my girly as much as he loves me.
He's not here, but those stars know what I need. They know me.
He's not here, but those stars know what I need. They know me.
No comments:
Post a Comment