Sunday, May 16, 2010

Milkless Sunday

I've run out of milk. . . Well, I haven't but the fridge has.

I wish there were taps for cold milk and not just water. I wish there was a juice tap, milk tap, and water. Perfecto.

I also wish my stupid neighbours would shut up. Almost 4 nights in a row now of bassy music. I hate it.. I hate it.

My back is killing me... I suppose it's from carrying this little tub of a girl around ;). All worth it, but my god! I know it's only going to get worse..

Autumn/Winter are my favourite seasons and I'm beginning to wonder why... Summer is too hot and you can't escape the heat. And Winter is cold; but you can get warm inside. It's easier to have both hot and cold temperatures to alternate back and forth from... Rather than just one.

The rains pouring down and I'm thinking it's time for sleep. I'm sure there will be some horrible dreams in tow from the day I've had today.

Sometimes things are so perfect that they're scary. Like leaves under your feet that look like stars; putting into perspective exactly how much everything *at that moment* is upside down.

Life can be perfect if only for an hour or so... But like I always say; the good/perfect days are worth the bad/imperfect days. I would rather have good and bad than boring!

Saw some paradise ducks today; got a wee bit teary eyed. They are so gorgeous. I then heard another female calling for her mate and it made me wonder; what d0 ducks think about? ...

Time for sleep and weird thoughts about duckies.

No comments:

Post a Comment