Milkless Mondays

You can't cry over spilt milk if you have none to begin with...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Promises mean everything when you're little

This song sums me up. Funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQiBop5ns8k
Posted by Suzi at 5:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Suzi
Christchurch, Christchurch, New Zealand
I'm a lover of love and mother of one, who I am mad about.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (14)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ▼  2010 (25)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (19)
      • Promises mean everything when you're little
      • What I miss
      • You had me
      • The perfect song
      • to you
      • Milkless Sunday
      • Where were you when I needed you?
      • Things that make me, ME
      • Technology
      • Somewhere out there
      • 2 outta 3 ain't bad...
      • Fog
      • The more I try to change, the more I feel the same.
      • This ain't a love song, this is goodbye.
      • Tears for fears.
      • Paradise Ducks
      • Grief.
      • Got Milk? Cause I did!
      • Alas, it is Monday
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.