Why is there no milk in the fridge yet there is milk somehow magically forming in me? I feel like a cow. A biiiig momma cow.
And it's sort of like those situations (that I've never been in) that end up with someone saying "water water everywhere but not a drop to drink". Except this is "milk milk everywhere and not a drop to drink". . . Urgh.
Today has been one hell of a day....Woke up and went to doctors straight away. Which my body wasn't happy about; I was *almost* sick, many many times. I got Subway for lunch which was really good, because it involved no dishes and no effort. McDonalds was just as great; I could LIVE off sweet chilli wraps.Mmm.
So after lunch, work rolled around. As did trying on clothes (and crying over them) and throwing them across the house. I'm sick of the mirror, I'm sick of peoples eyes, I'm sick of makeup and my long hair and the fact I need to dye it more than I need to brush it... I'm so tired all the time and its mostly of my own whinging and crying. I do this weird howling thing like I'm doing now; my hair is all over my face and its making me want to punch myself. My lip piercing keeps coming out and my tongue piercing pissed me RIGHT off last week so it's long gone.
I made an egg sandwich for dinner (yes, more dishes;bad move) and thoroughly checked the bread for mould before toasting it. Clearly I did not check well enough; that or my bread grows magical mould that only flourishes when heated in the toaster... So, egg sandwich ended up in the rubbish and I ended up in tears on the kitchen floor.
I feel like such a sap it's ridiculous. I ended up making porridge for tea with water not milk and that turned into glue; which was edible. Then ate half a peppermint ice-cream, which surprisingly was less edible than the bowl of glue.
So the day most definitely has been one that shall not be remembered. I have itches all over that are driving me insane and no I do not have fleas or scabies. I'm just restless and sick of things. I have a list of 'to do's before my baby girl is due (121 days to go) and I can't seem to tick anything off apart from myself!!!
1.Dryclean cot duvet inner as it smells like sheep.
2. Buy a new camera as some fat ox stood on mine.
3. Laminate her wall frieze so it doesn't go funny.
4. Buy baby bath and some more socks for her.
5. B R E A T H E.
I've had enough of my back, and neck. And boobs that house more milk than my freaking fridge ever will.
At the doctors, it said I'd gained another 7 kgs but I think this is wrong... Very wrong. And we'll just stick with that. DENIAL.
I'm sick of being stalked and watched by a few certain people, I feel like a criminal doing time but it's not FOR anything. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!
I hope this too shall bloody pass because if it doesn't then I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment