I'm short, I'm nowhere near a size 8, I've got stretch marks and I have to pluck my eyebrows 3 times a week so I don't look like one of Roald Dahl's "Twit's"-
I wear makeup a lot because I feel naked without it. I have to wear a bra 24/7 or I look like Mrs Twit (yeah, I need to straighten my hair a lot too)...
I guess one of the reasons I feel older than I am, is not because of my appearance but it's because of the emotional turmoil I've been through over the past 10 years. Yep, 10. 10 years ago I was 12.
I guess one of the reasons I feel older than I am, is not because of my appearance but it's because of the emotional turmoil I've been through over the past 10 years. Yep, 10. 10 years ago I was 12.
The boy who stole my virginity in the worst way possible, and caused me to have a miscarriage three months after my 13th birthday...
The boys, throughout my teenage years, who used me and abused me.
The 'men' who fooled me with their age, their height and their charm...
Long story short, I know all their games and I've learnt some pretty interesting things along the way - Things I wish I knew at 13.
The boys, throughout my teenage years, who used me and abused me.
The 'men' who fooled me with their age, their height and their charm...
Long story short, I know all their games and I've learnt some pretty interesting things along the way - Things I wish I knew at 13.
Here they are, in no particular order:
If you're into someone because they're 'mysterious'; the mystery is that they're either mentally unwell or an asshole. Or they're just weird and secretive- and that's the worst. Trust me.
If he's nice to you but rude to other people (especially retail assistants or waitresses) then he's not a nice person.
He plays you music; you think it's him subtly telling you you're beautiful or you're different or you're the one. Nein. He just likes the bass.
If he's nice to you but rude to other people (especially retail assistants or waitresses) then he's not a nice person.
He plays you music; you think it's him subtly telling you you're beautiful or you're different or you're the one. Nein. He just likes the bass.
You love him but 'just wish' he'd stop blowing his nose on his sleeve/stop farting in the car/stop snoring/stop wearing silk boxers... That's them. They won't change.
Sneans, now that's a different story. You can gently coax them out of that. But farting in the car- nope, you're stuck with that.
They make up weird excuses for things like why they don't like avocado or tomato. Christ, seriously? So when you were 3 you choked on a piece of avocado (mmhmm, sure) and you've never liked it since...? Have you not felt the texture of avocado?... And do you not have adult teeth now.?.. Oh my god get me out of here. Grow up.
He always blames other people/things out of his control for his stuff-ups or problems. Take responsibility. - Oh and he won't change.
He always 'has to go now'. He'll always need to go, and he'll never want to stay.
Sneans, now that's a different story. You can gently coax them out of that. But farting in the car- nope, you're stuck with that.
They make up weird excuses for things like why they don't like avocado or tomato. Christ, seriously? So when you were 3 you choked on a piece of avocado (mmhmm, sure) and you've never liked it since...? Have you not felt the texture of avocado?... And do you not have adult teeth now.?.. Oh my god get me out of here. Grow up.
He always blames other people/things out of his control for his stuff-ups or problems. Take responsibility. - Oh and he won't change.
He always 'has to go now'. He'll always need to go, and he'll never want to stay.
I could, and probably should, keep going. But to be honest I've got other things to do.
Find someone who makes you want to be a better person. Find him, and hold his hand in every possible situation. Hold his hand even when it's hot. Kiss him when he least expects it, and wrap your arms around his neck.
Find someone who makes you want to be a better person. Find him, and hold his hand in every possible situation. Hold his hand even when it's hot. Kiss him when he least expects it, and wrap your arms around his neck.
He loves you enough not to fart in the bloody car, love him back- even if you're sweaty and having a bad day.
x

No comments:
Post a Comment