Monday, July 12, 2010

It's been a while

& a lot has happened.

I'm still here, very much so. Maybe even more than before.

I've sorted out everything for Peach :). I've ordered her mattress, I skimped on getting the frieze in her room laminated as it looks fine as it is, her quilt's been drycleaned (although it smells worse than it did in the first place, so they told me to bring it back in), maternity clothing is all sorted (as it should be! I'm now 33 weeks... ahhh), her clothing is sorted (-washed, folded, put away, sorted into her hospital bag)...

Things are ticking along and she's moving all day everyday. Her hiccups are perhaps once every 2 hours, and they're felt mostly in my guts, seeing as her head is 'way down' according to doctors, and my bladder.

I'm now a victim of stretch marks, and other nasties such as carpal tunnel (numb fingers, dead arm, etc.) and extremely horrible heartburn. I can't roll over, at all. It's more of an OUCH OUCH OUCH *boom* movement.

I have turned into Miss Nester; I clean every day. Whether it's my house or someone elses.. I can't just 'put that magazine over there', I have to clean the entire table from which I am moving it from... And then the one it's going to....

I vacuum and do dishes every day, clean her and my clothes, put them away, dust, polish, scrub....

Did I mention I'm addicted to the smell of chemicals? Pine-o-clean is a big favourite of mine, especially Eucalyptus Blossom scent... YUM. Also the fabric cleaner I have (lemon), Ajax (window cleaner), nail polish and nail polish remover, shoe polish..... Petrol...

It's quite bad but it's like as soon as I get a 'hit', my mouth waters, and my eyes sort of glaze over. It's my drug and I like it right now! Won't last for ever.

Nothing lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment